Story Of The Year - Wake Up

BruPlayer - KniGhT 4rm MaRs

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My 1st week at PTE Meragang


These are the pictures that was taken during my first week at PTE Meragang.

The view from my class registration, B5.

My hair got ruffled by my friends. HAHA.

haha. :p

I spotted the cameraman. YAY me! :p

Again...

We were stacking up the chairs after the quick briefing has finished.

The lame hand sign. haha.

I was looking for a toilet. :p

Me and the guys were busy playing cards.

Feeling curious about the science laboratory.

Me and Erna during lunch time.

LIBRARY. Me, Haqqul and a random dude. HAHA.

Awww.. The lovely couple. :p

PTE Meragang's own Jacuzzi. :D

Zie with her hamster.

Shahrim Shahrim~ HAHAHA.

Zimah's distributing the Le' Apple's Cake. Chocolate Suprise, bebeh~ hahaha. :p

A surprise birthday party for Nad organized by us, me (really? :p) and the Ex-PAPMASNA students.

Yummy~ :D

errr..errr...

And finally, Me and Yatii at the lobby.

Credits to Kennifer, Yatii and Kelvin for the awesome pictures.

CHEERS EVERYONE!

0 reports on casualties.: