Story Of The Year - Wake Up

BruPlayer - KniGhT 4rm MaRs

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Unhappy

19th February, 2009.

Okay, im tired.

Thats one of the reasons why i didnt update my blog for the past few days. I had so many appointments, meetings, chores and lots of stuffs. Im stressed out right now, okay?

And and my sickness are back again. Damn. Since last Sunday, i was infected with some fever, headache, eye sore and stomach ache. For each day, i was very tired. Monday was the worst for me, i nearly slipped in the bathroom because i lost my balance due to the headache. Tuesday was pretty okay. The sickness were decreasing, so that was a good sign for me. Wednesday, i felt so great because i thought that my sickness are all gone. But turned out, on that late evening, my headache and my stomach ache came back to haunt me. So today which is Thursday, i suffered diarrhea. Damn.. Went to the toilet over 5 times. I know its DISGUSTING, but thats what you get when you have your stomach ache. So now, im sick again.

I have a lot of things going on in my mind right now. I felt bad, guilty, unhappy, those kinda feelings on such stuffs. Dont want to mention it here. Never want, never will. So yeah, youll get point.

So far as i can tell is, im unhappy right now. My chest pain is getting pretty nasty day by day. Only God knows. Sigh..

Till then, goodnight everyone.

p/s: im sorry. :(

0 reports on casualties.: