Story Of The Year - Wake Up

BruPlayer - KniGhT 4rm MaRs

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There goes my $4.50

Two days ago, i went to Giant to buy a deo, easi card, pringles and some food. The deodorant there was so EXPENSIVE! I rather buy a new at Hua Ho Mall, much cheaper. Then went to WYWY for a while to buy an easi card, turns out that all the easi cards were sold out. The only available one was $40. OMG~ I didnt bring that much of money.

So i went inside Giant to buy a Loaded Baked Potato Pringles. Nyum~~ It was 9.30pm already and i havent eaten anything yet. So i went to KFC. bought an X-meal. I looked at the menu, it says Zinger Tower. The girl who work as the cashier asked me whether i wanted a regular one or a 'abjabfadasda'. I couldnt hear what the lady said, so i thought she must be talking about a regular one or a spicy one. So i chose the regular one, turns out the regular one was a COLONEL BURGER. WTF?! The 'abjabfadasda' was the Zinger Tower. I wanted an exchange the colonel burger for a Zinger Tower, but i was denied. so, i have to pay for another $4.50 to buy a Zinger Tower. nyahh~~~ there goes my money. huhu. So yeah we went home at 10pm. i took a chance to take pictures of my Zinger Tower. haha.

WHY SO DELICIOUS?
*A parody of 'Why so serious?' line from the Dark Knight*


0 reports on casualties.: