Story Of The Year - Wake Up

BruPlayer - KniGhT 4rm MaRs

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thanks for the great day

14th February, 2009.

Today, i went to Kiulap Mall with my friend, Ernna. We watched Pink Panther 2 at the cinema there. The movie started at 10am and ended about 11.30am. It was a great movie, very funny indeed.

Then, we went back home. I stayed at Ernna's place for a while, to eat my Zinger Tower since it was lunch time. :D :D We both did some karaokes. I sang Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas, and she sang I Dont Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. After a while, we departed from her house bout 1.30pm, we went straight to ICC.

It was fun at there. I met a lot of friends, Hafizul, Muiz, Safwan, Fauzan, Amirul Hisyam, Nadzrin, Rifaie, NazgulAngMAR, Iffah, Hakim, Amir Rahman and Sarinah's sister, Amal. They all thought that Ernna was my girlfriend. HAHA -_-" Guys, im still single and shes just a close friend of mine. No more than that. :D (Y)

There were a lot of events happening there. I dont want to be a spoiler, so if you guys want to know whats going on there, you have to go there and see for yourself. HAHA.

We left ICC about 6.30pm. Before they sent me home, we went to the airport for a while. I bought cookies for Ernna, for her birthday gift of course. Hehe. Then, me went home. The end of our journey. Haha. It was a great day, though. Very well spent indeed.

Have to go now. Tomorrow i have a gathering, so got to have some rest. Hehe. Bye bye all. Till then, happy blogging and goodnight. ;D

0 reports on casualties.: