Story Of The Year - Wake Up

BruPlayer - KniGhT 4rm MaRs

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ready, set and go.

4th February, 2009.

Hey fellow readers! Whazzzzzuuuuppppp??? Ahaha. Okay lame~

Okay first thing first, sorry for the no updates for the past few days. Been busy with preparations for schools and interviews. After all, school comes first.

Yesterday, i had my interviews and all i can say is, "NICE~~". I was happy with my interviews, everything went well. I mean, extremely well. Haha. I didnt get kicked out from PTEB, I chose the right combination of subjects and career, and finally, i have a high chance to get into MTSSR with all the interviews and results that i archieved. The course will start on this April, i hope i will get accepted. Aminn~~

My A levels subjects;
-Chemistry
-Mathematics
-Geography

Proposed career;
-Environmental Engineering

Proposed school;
-PTEB --> PTEM

MTSSR course;
-Aircraft Engineering

I hope i will get what i want. Aminn~ till then, cheers everyone~

0 reports on casualties.: